Mask vending: Mask vending machines from Flavura to fight the coronavirus
You would like to buy a mask vending machine?
Mask vending machines: Mask dispensers from Flavura for corona respirators, face masks, mouth masks and protective masks – FFP2 masks, KN95 masks, surgical masks, surgical mouth masks
Flavura from Berlin, with service bases in Hamburg, Cologne as well as Magdeburg and Munich, offers as a vending machine exhibitor, vending machine service, vending machine wholesale, vending machine distribution and specialist dealers of the vending machine manufacturers specialized mask vending machines (mask vending machines: Respiratory protection masks automats, face protection masks automats, mouth protection masks automats and protective masks automats) for masks, respiratory protection masks, mouth protection products and face masks FFP2 masks, KN95 masks, OP masks, OP mouth protection masks!
Facts about Flavura’s mask vending machines for protection against infection with the coronavirus
- Masks vending machines for breathing masks, face masks, mouth masks and medical masks for mouth and nose protection with FFP2 masks, KN95 masks or surgical masks, surgical mouth masks
- Automatic dispensing of masks via vending machines and vending machines for respiratory masks
- with coin tester or coin changer (depending on the type of mask machine)
- Cashless payment with the mask vending machines possible (depending on the type of mask machine)
- Simple installation or mounting (floor standing or wall mounting)
- Branding of the mask vending machines from Flavura possible by arrangement
- optimal solution for locations that require 24/7 service around the clock
- The installation of Flavura Mask Vending Machines is suitable for example in old people’s homes, medical practices, health centres, car dealerships, railway stations, authorities and offices, administrations, airports, bakeries, shopping centres, restaurants, hotels, kindergartens, hospitals, supermarkets, educational institutions, petrol stations or in company catering.
- The Maskomat (www.maskomat.de), Mask vending automats for facial masks are available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Other countries on request.
Mask vending machines by Flavura: facial masks dispenser, face masks, face masks vending machine, automatic dispenser for face masks and protective masks
Mask-vending.com offers masks, breathing masks, mouth protection products and face masks FFP2 masks, KN95 masks, OP masks, OP mouth protection masks, perfect quality of filling products for mask vending machines.
Our technical service takes care of the maintenance and repair of the installed Flavura mask vending machines. For maintenance Flavura relies exclusively on original spare parts and accessories.
Overview of facial mask types
Respiratory masks, face masks, mouth masks, protective masks: FFP2 masks, KN95 masks, surgical mouth masks for masks automatic machines from Flavura
Basically there are two different types of masks, namely surgical masks and respiratory masks, although they differ greatly in their function:
A surgical mask is a disposable medical device that can be purchased in pharmacies. These masks protect against infectious agents that are transmitted by „droplets“. These may be saliva droplets or secretions from the upper airways as the wearer exhales. Surgical masks are worn by nursing staff to protect patients, for example when they have a cold. When worn by a patient with an infectious disease, the mask prevents contamination of the environment. However, these masks do not protect against airborne infectious agents, so they do not protect the wearer from possible contamination with a virus such as coronavirus. They should not be worn for more than 3 to 8 hours depending on use.
A respirator mask prevents the wearer from inhaling aerosols, vapours or gases that are hazardous to health. It also protects against airborne infectious agents, i.e. contamination by a virus such as coronavirus, SARS, H1N1, etc. Respiratory masks are divided into two categories, insulating and filtering. Filtering respirators consist of a facepiece and a filtering device. Depending on the type of filter, the mask is either effective against certain vapours and gases only, against particles only, or against all three forms. These protective masks can also protect against the inhalation of infectious pathogens. Respiratory masks can be disposable or reusable.
European standard for respiratory masks:
In Europe, respirators must comply with the European standard EN 149: 2001, which specifies three classes of disposable particulate respirators, FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3. FFP stands for „Filtering Face Piece“.
FFP1 refers to the lowest filtration of the three masks with an aerosol filtration of at least 80% and an inward leakage of maximum 22%. This mask is mainly used as a dust mask.
Flavura mask vending machines & protective mask vending machines: purchase & installation
Flavura offers various high quality vending machines, mask vending machines & protective mask vending machines for masks, breathing masks, mouth protection products and face masks FFP2 masks, KN95 masks, surgical masks, surgical mouth protection masks, with technical service for the commercial sector.
Flavura focuses on brand quality, high quality equipment, tailor-made contracts, top service, personal advice and a good selection of machines.
Mask-vending.com is a
service of Flavura GmbH
Christburger Straße 2